Arnaud BerdouEuropean Counsel
Arnaud Berdou is an associate in the Firm’s General Practice Group. Mr. Berdou represents clients on a broad range of transactions with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and capital markets transactions. He regularly advises public and privately-held companies in connection with corporate governance issues.
Arnaud is fluent in French and English. He is a member of the Paris bar and teaches Business Law at the University of Paris II Panthéon Assas.
- EXOR Nederland N.V. in connection with Covéa Coopérations S.A.’s $9 billion proposed purchase of PartnerRe Ltd from EXOR
- Altran Technologies in its acquisition of Aricent from a group of investors led by KKR (US$2.0 billion)
- Elis in its €2.47 billion acquisition of Berendsen plc
- Alcatel-Lucent in its €15.6 billion acquisition by Nokia
- Synageva BioPharma in its $8.4 billion acquisition by Alexion