Arnaud BerdouEuropean Counsel
Arnaud Berdou is European Counsel in the Firm’s General Practice Group. Mr. Berdou represents clients on a broad range of transactions with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and capital markets transactions. He regularly advises public and privately-held companies in connection with corporate governance issues.
Arnaud is fluent in French and English. He is a member of the Paris bar and teaches Business Law at the University of Paris II Panthéon Assas.
- Adecco in its acquisition of a block of 60% of Akka Technologies, followed by a mandatory tender offer
- Pershing Square Tontine Holdings a special purpose acquisition company in its $4 billion acquisition of Universal Music Group shares from Vivendi
- Taiwan Cement Corporation in its €132 million acquisition of 60.48% stake in Engie Eps and the mandatory tender offer for all the outstanding issued share capital of Engie Eps
- EXOR Nederland N.V. in connection with Covéa Coopérations S.A.’s $9 billion proposed purchase of PartnerRe Ltd from EXOR
- Altran Technologies in its $2.0 billion acquisition of Aricent from a group of investors led by KKR