A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent by our web server to your computer or mobile device when you access our website. Our website uses persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies enable our web server to recognize your device and browsing preferences each time you visit our website and are not deleted automatically when you exit your browser. Session cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing session. For more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Siteimprove. Siteimprove is a website analytics service. Siteimprove uses two types of cookies. The first cookie (NMSTAT) enables site owners to gather usage statistics about their websites. The second (AWSALBCORS and AWSALB) provides load balancing functionality. When a load balancer first receives a request from a client, it routes the request to a target (based on the chosen algorithm), and generates a cookie. It encodes information about the selected target, encrypts the cookie, and includes the cookie in the response to the client. The load balancer generated cookie has its own expiry of 7 days which is non-configurable.
- Youtube. YouTube is a Google owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites. Youtube uses three cookies. The first cookie (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE) is used as a unique identifier to track viewing of videos. The second (CONSENT) cookie is for tracking consent and the third (YSC) cookie is for storing and tracking interaction.
- Podbean. Podbean is an all-in-one podcast platform to publish, host and promote podcasts. Podbean uses (PBSECURESUSID) cookies to ensure users are on a secure sessions. These expire with the session end.
- Google Universal Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google uses two cookies that (_GID and _GA) are used to store and count page views.
- Login. Certain portions of our website are accessible only by username and password. In such areas, upon logging in, cookies are used to mark the status of your session as you browse from page to page.
Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings on your browser, though some parts of the website may not function if you choose to do so.
In addition to the browser-based controls, you can manage third party cookies by visiting the following links: optout.aboutads.info/ or youronlinechoices.eu/.
You can also delete the cookies stored on your computer in order to permanently delete the information they contain. As described above, some parts of our website may not function properly if you disable or delete certain cookies.
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
1 New Fetter Lane
London EC4A 1AN
Attn: Administrative Partner
Phone: +44 (0)20 7959 8900
Fax: +44 (0)20 7959 8950
© 2023 Sullivan & Cromwell LLP. All rights reserved. The reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.