Chambers UK and Legal 500 have recognized him as a leading lawyer and IFLR1000 has ranked him as a market leader in M&A and Private Equity. He was also twice named a Law360 Rising Star, was commended in the “Innovation in mergers and acquisitions” category by FT Innovative Lawyers Europe, named to the “40 Under 40 Rising Stars” list by Financial News and listed by Super Lawyers.
- “Transformation and Innovation: A Guide to Partnerships Between Financial Services Institutions and FinTechs.” TheCityUK, November 2017
- The 2013 Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions in the UK: "No loss of appetite." International Financial Law Review
- Know-how Article: A Q&A guide to public mergers and acquisitions law in the UK (England and Wales) PLC Which Lawyer? 2012 - 2018
- Member of the Consulting Editorial Board of Lexis®PSL and the general editor of Tolley’s Company Law Service
- J. Safra Group as shareholder to Allied Universal Topco on their £3.8 billion cash offer for G4S
- Lion Capital in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of its portfolio company John Varvatos Enterprises, in a sale conducted under Section 363 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code as well as the acquisition of certain assets of John Varvatos UK from UK administration
- CSM Bakery Solutions Limited, a portfolio business of Rhône Capital, on the carve-out of its ingredients business by Investindustrial VII L.P.
- Three Hills in the restructuring of its investment in Recycling Lives
- Metro Bank PLC in its agreement to acquire Retail Money Market LTD (“RateSetter”)
- Generali in its €592 million acquisition of Seguradoras Unidas and AdvanceCare
- The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited in its acquisition of ABN AMRO Limited through its wholly owned subsidiary, Butterfield Bank Limited for an aggregate purchase price of approximately £161 million
- Apollo Management and Rome UK Bidco Limited, a company formed on behalf of funds managed by Apollo, in connection with Rome UK Bidco’s approximately £3.3bn offer to acquire the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of RPC Group plc
- Lombard and RBS on the $1.5bn consensual restructuring and eventual bankruptcy of Waypoint Leasing Limited, the Irish helicopter leading company. This advice includes a S363 credit bid and refinancing