Costanza Posarelli is an associate in Sullivan & Cromwell’s General Practice group. Costanza has experience in a broad range of practice areas including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and corporate governance. Costanza has advised clients across a range of industries, including consumer & retail, automotive, luxury, insurance and energy. She is New York-qualified and joined the firm in September 2016.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group in its combination with Investindustrial Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by investment subsidiaries of Investindustrial VII L.P., pursuant to which Zegna became a public company with an initial enterprise value of $3.2 billion.
- EXOR and PartnerRe in connection with Covéa’s $9 billion proposed purchase of PartnerRe from EXOR.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. in its combination with Peugeot S.A. to create Stellantis
- Rhône Group in the sale of its equity interest in Garda World Security Corporation (GardaWorld) to funds advised by BC Partners and others, in a C$5.2 billion recapitalization
- Carel Industries S.p.A. in its €270 million IPO