Ms. Yu is also committed to pro bono. For many years, she has co-led the Legal Aid Society’s Associates’ Campaign in its annual fundraising efforts at the firm. Most recently, she has also represented clients in transgender name changes, in an uncontested divorce case and through the Clemency Project.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev in various strategic transactions, including its divestiture of Craft Brew Alliance’s Kona Brewing Operations in Hawaii to PV Brewing Partners, LLC, and its acquisition of ready-to-drink, cider and craft beer brands for the Canadian and other markets from the Mark Anthony Group of companies.
- Bayer AG in its $66 billion acquisition of Monsanto Company and approximately $9 billion divestiture in assets to BASF in connection with the acquisition; as well as the $7.6 billion pending sale of its animal health business to Elanco Animal Health Inc.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals in its sale of tiered, sales-based participation rights on future global net sales of products containing rimegepant (BHV-3000) or BHV-3500 and certain derivative compounds thereof to Royalty Pharma for $100 million.
- DS Smith in its $585 million pending sale of the Plastics division to Olympus Partners; and Insight Enterprises in its $581 million acquisition of PCM.
- Fletcher Building in its $840 million sale of the Formica Group to Broadview Holding.
- Harris Corporation in its $35 billion merger of equals with L3 Technologies and its $350 million pending sale of its Night Vision business to Elbit Systems of America.
- Oaktree Capital Management in its debt capitalization transaction with Oxford Biomedica.
- Royal Phillips in its $2.2 billion acquisition of The Spectranetics Corporation.
- Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd. in the collaboration of its subsidiary Myovant Sciences with Pfizer Inc. to develop and commercialize Sumitovant’s ORGOVYXTM (relugolix)
- Tiffany & Co. in its acquisition by LVMH Moët Hennessy for approximately $16 billion.
- Unisys Corp. in its $1.2 billion sale of its U.S. federal business to Science Applications International Corp.