Miaoting (Mimi) WuAssociate
Mimi Wu is an associate in the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She advises clients on M&A and restructuring transactions, governance matters and financial advisory matters. She has assisted with representing clients in the consumer & retail, energy, technology and healthcare & life sciences industries.
- Abiomed (U.S.) in its $18 billion acquisition by Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), the largest all-cash medtech deal in history
- Amgen (U.S.) in its $28.3 billion pending acquisition of Horizon Therapeutics (Ireland)
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals (U.S.) in its $11.6 billion acquisition by Pfizer (U.S.)
- LSC Communications (U.S.) in its acquisition by Atlas Holdings (U.S.) as part of the LSC Chapter 11 bankruptcy, 363 asset sale process
- Symbotic (U.S.) in its $5.5 billion merger with SVF Investment Corp. 3 (U.S.), a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Softbank Investment Advisers (U.K.)