Mimi Wu is an associate in the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She advises clients on M&A and restructuring transactions, governance matters and financial advisory matters. She has assisted with representing clients in the consumer & retail, energy and technology industries.
- Diageo (U.K.) in its $1 billion acquisition of Casamigos (U.S.) from founders George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike
- LSC Communications (U.S.) in its acquisition by Atlas Holdings (U.S.) as part of the LSC Chapter 11 bankruptcy, 363 asset sale process
- Enbridge (Canada) in a variety of transactions, including the acquisitions of its sponsored vehicles, including Spectra Energy Partners (U.S.), Enbridge Income Fund (Canada), Enbridge Energy Partners (U.S.) and Enbridge Energy Management (U.S.), totaling more than $18 billion and the conversion of its IDRs and general partner interests in Spectra Energy (U.S.) into newly issued Spectra common units, valued at $7.2 billion
- Delta Air Lines (U.S.) in its strategic partnership with LATAM Airlines Group (Chile) and Delta’s $1.9 billion investment for a 20% stake in LATAM
- Fletcher Building (New Zealand) in its $840 million sale of the Formica Group (U.S.) to Broadview Holding (Netherlands)