Marion Leydier is a partner in the Firm’s Insurance and Financial Services Groups. Ms. Leydier’s practice is primarily focused on domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity, restructuring and securities transactions involving insurance companies and other financial institutions, including banks, private equity funds and investment advisers, and the process of obtaining related regulatory approvals. Ms. Leydier also represents U.S. and international financial institutions in connection with a variety of matters before federal, state and international regulatory bodies. Ms. Leydier is a co-head of both the Firm’s global insurance/reinsurance practice and North America insurance practice.
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Spoke on a panel at The Directors Roundtable’s World Recognition of Distinguished General Counsel: Honoring Ricardo Anzaldua & The Law Department of MetLife (July 18, 2017)
- Presented on “Changes in the Regulatory Landscape: The Evolving Framework(s) of Insurance Regulation” as part of the 2016 Life Insurance Conference (April 6, 2016)
- Spoke on a panel titled “The Evolving Regulatory Landscape: International and Federal Aspects of Insurance Regulation” as part of the American Council of Life Insurers’ Annual Conference (October 13, 2015)
- Spoke on a panel titled “GLOBAL: The Convergence of National and International Regulation” as part of the American Conference Institute’s 10th National Forum on Insurance Regulation (July 29, 2015)
- Served as a contributing editor in the 2015 edition of Getting the Deal Through: Insurance & Reinsurance, published by Law Business Research Ltd. (2015-present)