Sullivan & Cromwell Again Named a Leading Law Firm by Law360January 13, 2020 Read more
Law360 has recognized Sullivan & Cromwell LLP as a top law firm in M&A, Energy and four other key practice areas, leading to S&C’s selection as a 2019 “Law Firm of the Year.” Our global, multi-disciplinary approach enables us to handle large, challenging and precedent-setting projects in any industry or region. Six of S&C’s practice areas were recognized as among the best of the year: They include Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking, Capital Markets, Energy, Project Finance and Securities. This recognition caps a remarkably successful year for S&C in which we delivered superior results across a range of complex matters for clients.
Some of the highlights include:
- We advised on the three largest banking M&A deals of the year
- Our capital markets team helped clients launch industry-defining global initial public offerings
- Our litigation team achieved precedent-setting results for clients following the Supreme Court’s Cyan decision
- We advised on the financing for some of the largest projects across the globe, from Latin America to Australia
- We helped our technology clients find innovative solutions for growth
- We led clients through a successful crisis resolution using our unparalleled multidisciplinary, cross-practice approach
As we enter a new decade, S&C remains dedicated to
providing our clients with the highest level of service.
And, as our Chair Joe Shenker told Law360, “the
source of our success is we’re dynamic.” Read the full
These awards follow Law360’s recent announcement
of its 2019 MVPs, which honored six S&C partners: Elizabeth Davy in Banking, Robert Giuffra in Product Liability, Suhana Han in Class Actions, Steve Holley in Competition/Antitrust, Sharon Nelles in Securities and Rebecca Simmons in Fintech.