S&C Receives Top Rankings in the 2010 Edition of the IFLR 1000October 23, 2009
Euromoney Legal Media announced the release of the 2010 edition of the IFLR 1000, its annual directory of financial law firms. S&C received top rankings in eight categories:
- Asia Pacific Region: Capital Markets (Equity)
- China: Capital Markets (Foreign Firms)
- China: Mergers and Acquisitions (Foreign Firms)
- Germany: Capital Markets (Equity)
- Japan: Debt and Equity Markets (Foreign Law)
- United States: Banking (Financial Services Regulatory)
- United States: Banking (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- United States: Capital Markets (Debt & Equity)
For its prominent role in the financial crisis, S&C was the only firm recognized in the top tier of the U.S. Financial Services Regulatory category. S&C also was a second-leading firm in seven additional practice areas.
Overall, S&C was recognized in 31 categories across ten regions and S&C partners were listed 36 times as "Leading Lawyers" for 2010. The rankings in IFLR 1000 are based on independent editorial analysis of information submitted by law firms in conjunction with client and peer interviews.