NOBLL is designed to provide members with resources and opportunities to help fulfill their professional development goals while at S&C. NOBLL offers programs focused on professional development, pro bono and community development and student outreach. The network maintains a one-to-one mentoring program, matching more senior members of the network with each new associate. NOBLL also hosts a partner-led speaker series covering substantive practice and professional development topics.
Among other things, the Network of Black and Latinx Lawyers:
- plans programs and events that will enhance each member's professional goals, assists members with achieving their professional milestones and raises the professional profile of each member within the Firm;
- collaborates with other associate networks to provide additional programming;
- plans and promotes more networking opportunities (internally and externally) to assist NOBLL members with getting to know one another and other lawyers at the Firm; as well as assists with outreach to the external legal community;
- partners with pro bono organizations and community groups to adopt projects that will strengthen the professional skills of NOBLL members;
- enhances S&C's involvement and support of Black and Latinx pro bono organizations and community groups;
- enhances relationships with campus affinity groups and other POC organizations at local and national law schools; and
- participates in outreach to prospective Black and Latinx candidates, particularly at those law schools not included in OCI.
- Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc. (LDF)
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity
- BLSA, BALSA, LALSA and La Alianza groups at various schools