Prateek Andharia is an associate in the firm’s General Practice group and has experience advising companies, financial sponsors and regulated financial institutions on public and private M&A transactions and securities offerings. Prateek also advises on the formation of cross-border joint ventures, corporate governance issues and certain regulatory matters. He has experience across industries including banking, insurance and financial services, private equity, technology, healthcare and infrastructure. Prateek is admitted as a solicitor of England & Wales and is also qualified to practice in India.
- e& in its acquisition of a passive 9.8% stake in Vodafone Group Plc for $4.4 billion, becoming Vodafone’s largest shareholder
- Goldman Sachs’ Asset Management Division on its acquisition of amedes GmBH, its investment in LeasePlan, LeasePlan’s spin-off of CarNext and subsequent merger with the Constellation Automotive Group and the pending acquisition of LeasePlan by ALD S.A.
- Silver Lake Partners as an investor in Getir’s Series D funding round, which raised over $550 million at a $7.5 billion valuation
- J. Safra Group as a shareholder of Allied Universal Topco on its contested $5.3 billion takeover of G4S plc
- Liquidnet on its sale to TP ICAP plc for $700 million
- Metro Bank plc on its acquisition of Retail Money Market Ltd (“RateSetter”)
- Piper Sandler Companies on its acquisition of The Valence Group