Dr. Miriam Peter is an associate in S&C’s Frankfurt Office and a member of the General Practice Group. She advises on a wide range of financing and restructuring matters. Before Ms. Peter joined the Firm in 2020, she worked for a leading German law firm.
Dr. Miriam Peter has advised:
- Aroundtown and TLG IMMOBILIEN in connection with Aroundtown’s pending public delisting tender offer for all outstanding shares of TLG, offering €31.67 per share
- Coreo AG in a EUR 23 million loan agreement for the repayment of existing bonds and further expansion of the real estate portfolio.
- CTP N.V. on financing aspects of its pending circa €800 million public takeover and delisting offer for Deutsche Industrie REIT-AG
- Deutsche Wohnen on financing aspects of its €19 billion business combination with Vonovia, with a combined market cap of €45 billion
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners on financing aspects in connection with a voluntary public cash takeover offer for the acquisition of all shares in Tele Columbus AG.