Jonathan S. CarterPartner
Mr. Carter joined the Firm in 2014, after serving as a law clerk to Judge Susan L. Carney of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to Judge Stefan R. Underhill of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., in reaching coordinated resolutions with the DOJ, CFTC, and SEC, resolving investigations of alleged “spoofing” in the precious metals and U.S. treasuries markets.
- Barclays, in class actions and individual actions related to USD LIBOR, Sterling LIBOR, Euribor, ISDAFIX, the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (“SIBOR”) and the Singapore Swap Offer Rate (“SOR”).
- Goldman Sachs, in a class actions alleging antitrust violations related to trading in corporate bonds and agency bonds.
- Royal Bank of Canada, in a class action alleging antitrust violations related to sovereign, supranational and agency bonds.
- National Australia Bank, in a class action alleging antitrust violations related to the Australian Bank Bill Swap Reference Rate (“BBSW”).