Duncan C. Simpson LaGoyAssociate
Since 2015, Mr. Simpson LaGoy has been a part of the pro bono S&C team working alongside public interest organizations to litigate a case against the California state government, challenging the constitutionality of the state’s delays in admitting to hospitals individuals with mental illnesses and developmental disabilities after they are found incompetent to stand trial.
- Volkswagen AG and AUDI AG in civil litigation and regulatory inquiries relating to the “clean diesel” matters
- BHP Billiton in multiple securities class actions in the Southern District of New York arising from the collapse of an iron mine dam in Brazil
- Hycroft Mining in a securities class action suit
- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. in litigation relating to its acquisition by KeyBank
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. in litigation relating to its merger with H.J. Heinz Holding Corporation