Daniel A.S. KornackAssociate
Mr. Kornack also advises on ongoing capital markets issues, such as ad-hoc disclosure, share buy-backs and notifications of managers’ transaction or voting rights. In addition, he regularly assists German clients with general corporate matters, including the preparation and hosting of annual general shareholders meetings as well as executive compensation.
Mr. Kornack is admitted to practice as an attorney in both Germany and the state of New York.
- ABOUT YOU on its €842 million private placement and initial listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Delivery Hero on (i) its ABO and convertible bond offering with an aggregate value of €2.3 billion and (ii) its $4.0 billion agreement to acquire Woowa Brothers Corp
- European Healthcare Acquisition & Growth Company B.V. (EHC) in its definitive business combination agreement with Croma-Pharma GmbH
- Linus Digital Finance on its direct listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Pacifico Renewables Yield on (i) its acquisition of a 51.8 MW wind farm portfolio in Poland, (ii) its direct listing on the open market of the Dusseldorf Stock Exchange and uplisting to the Primaermarkt of the Dusseldorf Stock Exchange as well as (iii) several private placements
- Praxair on (i) its $80 billion transatlantic merger of equals with Linde and (ii) the €2.8 billion squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of Linde following the merger
- The underwriters on Siemens Healthineers’ €4.2 billion IPO