Alexis teaches business tax law at University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF).
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in respect of its $52 billion merger with Groupe PSA
- EssilorLuxottica S.A. in its definitive agreement to acquire 76.72% interest in GrandVision N.V. from HAL Optical Investments B.V. for €5.5 billion
- Altran on tax aspects of its acquisition of Aricent from a group of investors led by KKR for a total enterprise value of $2.0 billion
- EDF in connection with its sale of 49.9% indirect stake in Réseau de Transport d’Electricité for €8 billion
- Goldman Sachs Infrastructure Partners on the sale of its stake in Groupe Eurotunnel SE to Atlantia for a total consideration of €1.056 billion