Yvonne S. QuinnPartner
Yvonne Quinn is a member of the Firm’s Litigation Group and one of two partners in charge of coordinating the Firm’s Antitrust Group. Her practice focuses on antitrust litigation, merger analysis and review, and counseling work.
Ms. Quinn’s clients include leading commercial banks, equity funds, investment banks, insurance companies, cable television operators, television programming suppliers, newspapers, publishers, sports franchise owners, advertising sales and healthcare companies, pharmaceutical and chemical companies, and many others.
Ms. Quinn has been a co-chair of the Practising Law Institute’s Annual Antitrust Law Institute in New York since 2001 and has taught the mergers and acquisitions portion of the Institute since 1995. She is a member of the Executive Committee of the Antitrust Section of the New York State Bar Association and a vice chair of the Financial Services Committee of the Antitrust Section of the American Bar Association. From 1989 to 1992, she was the chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Committee of the New York City Bar Association.
Ms. Quinn has been recognized as a leading antitrust practitioner in, among other guides to the legal profession:
- Euromoney’s Benchmark: America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys (New York) (2008-2018)
- Euromoney’s Benchmark Litigation: Top 250 Women in Litigation (2012-2018)
- Chambers USA (2003-2017)
- Chambers Global (2003, 2004-2005, 2011-2017)
- The Legal 500 United States (2007, 2009, 2011-2017)
- Law Business Research’s The International Who’s Who of Competition Lawyers and The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers
- Euromoney’s Guide to the World’s Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers (every year since 1998)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2007-2018)
- Lawdragon 3000: Leading Lawyers in America (2009-2010) and Lawdragon 500: Leading Lawyers in America (finalist)
- New York Super Lawyers (2006-2017)