Stephen H. ClarkeSpecial Counsel
- Barclays, in class actions and individual actions related to USD LIBOR, Yen LIBOR, Sterling LIBOR, Euribor, ISDAFIX, the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (“SIBOR”), and the Singapore Swap Offer Rate (“SOR”).
- Royal Bank of Canada, in a class action alleging antitrust violations related to sovereign, supranational and agency bonds.
- National Australia Bank, in a class action related to the Australian Bank Bill Swap Reference Rate (“BBSW”).
- JPMorgan Chase, in consolidated securities fraud litigation arising out of the bank’s 2012 so-called “London Whale” trading losses.
- Barclays, in the investigation and resolution with the DOJ, CFTC, the U.K. FSA of matters relating to LIBOR and Euribor.
- Scotiabank, in obtaining coordinated resolutions with the DOJ and CFTC resolving investigations of spoofing involving precious metals futures contracts.
- LSC Communications Inc., in various matters related to its Chapter 11 proceedings.
- FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group LLC), in post-closing litigation relating to enforcement of the sale order approving the historic bankruptcy acquisition of Chrysler's assets.
- Eastman Kodak Company, in its Chapter 11 proceeding, including related adversary proceedings and contested matters.