Stephan Rauch is an associate in the Frankfurt office’s General Practice group. He focuses primarily on the representation of European and U.S. clients in equity capital markets transactions and in a wide range of international public and private M&A transactions. He also advises on general corporate matters, such as shareholder meetings, transformational transactions and post-transaction corporate measures.
Dr. Rauch joined S&C in 2017 and is admitted to the Frankfurt bar.
- 468 SPAC I on (i) its €300 million private placement and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and (ii) its business combination agreement with Boxine GmbH, valuing the combined company tonies SE at a pro forma equity value of €990 million
- 468 SPAC II on its €210 million private placement and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Axioma in its acquisition by Deutsche Börse for $850 million cash and debt free
- Bayer in its definitive agreement with Elanco Animal Health for Elanco to acquire Bayer’s Animal Health business in a transaction valued at $7.6 billion
- Lakestar SPAC I on (i) its €275 million private placement and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and (ii) its €1.2 billion (equity value) merger with HomeToGo, the first German De-SPAC deal of its kind
- Porsche Automobil Holding (Porsche SE) on the €10.1 billion acquisition of 25% of the ordinary voting shares of Porsche AG from Volkswagen AG (concurrent with the Porsche IPO)
- Praxair on (i) the $80 billion merger of equals with Linde, (ii) the €2.8 billion squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of Linde following the merger and (iii) the representation of Linde in the appraisal proceedings following the squeeze-out
- Rocket Internet on its delisting by way of a public self-tender delisting offer