In addition to her financing work, Silvia has advised numerous corporates and private equity funds on consortium and joint venture arrangements, often in the context of corporate acquisitions, divestitures or project development.
Silvia is fluent in Portuguese and French.
- Rovuma LNG on the financing of its $35 billion LNG project in Mozambique (pending)
- Ambatovy Project on various restructurings of its $4.5 billion multi-source project financing of the nickel and cobalt project in Madagascar, and various restructuring of its shareholder arrangements
- West Street Infrastructure Partners as part of a consortium with Global Energy & Power Infrastructure Fund III, and its co-investor, Mubadala Investment Company PJSC, on the consortium’s offer for Calisen plc
- Kenmare Resources plc in its secured debt facilities comprising a $110 million term loan facility and a $40 million revolving credit facility and previously, on various restructurings of its multi-source project financing
- BTC Pipeline Company on its $1.630 billion refinancing of the BTC pipeline