He has experience across a broad range of practice areas, including corporate finance, restructuring project finance and debt and equity capital markets.
SELECTED REPRESENTATIONSSean’s recent experience includes advising:
- The Kingdom of Denmark on the update of its €50bn EMTN Programme and inaugural $2bn issuance under this updated Programme
- Metro Bank PLC on the financing of its acquisition of Retail Money Market LTD (“RateSetter”)
- Kenmare Resources plc on its secured debt facilities comprising a $110 million term loan facility and a $40 million revolving credit facility
- Signify N.V. on the financing of its acquisition of Eaton Corporation’s lighting business
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. on the update of its €20bn EMTN Programme and €3.5bn issuance under this updated Programme