Lauren Boehmke is an associate in the Firm’s General Practice Group. She advises clients on a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including public and private M&A, corporate governance, activism and takeover defense, and other public company advisory matters. Lauren has assisted with representing clients across the industry spectrum, including in the consumer & retail, sports & entertainment, healthcare, technology and financial industries. She is a member of the Firm’s Women’s Initiative Committee and the recipient of the inaugural Alexandra D. Korry Award given to a member of the S&C community who has demonstrated commitment and leadership to the advancement of women in the legal profession.
- AT&T in its spin-off of WarnerMedia into Discovery, under which WarnerMedia will combine with Discovery to create a premier, standalone global entertainment company
- MSG Networks, MSG Sports and MSG Entertainment in M&A transactions, disclosure and corporate governance matters and spin-off transactions, including the separation of the MSG entertainment and sports businesses
- Connecticut Water Service in its $1.1 billion acquisition by SJW Group
- AMC Networks in its initial control investment and subsequent take-private acquisition of RLJ Entertainment, additional equity investments and corporate governance matters
- Panera Bread Company in its $7.5 billion acquisition by JAB