Kirsten Rodger is an associate in the Firm’s General Practice Group. Her practice is focused on capital markets and she has extensive experience in acting for issuers, underwriters, sponsors and selling shareholders in a broad range of international equity and debt capital markets and other corporate transactions. Kirsten has assisted with representing clients across the industry spectrum including in consumer and retail, energy, financial services and TMT.
- Cellink on its SEK 1.5 billion 2.875% senior unsecured convertible bonds due 2026 convertible into Class B shares of Cellink via an ABO and a directed issue of SEK 1.5 billion of new Class B shares
- Coca-Cola HBC on its admission, as the new Swiss holding company of the Coca-Cola Hellenic group, to the premium listing segment of the Official List and to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange and subsequently on its EMTN programme listed on the regulated market of the London Stock Exchange, STEP-compliant ECP programme, multiple debt offerings and liability management transactions
- An investment vehicle for funds managed by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division as one of the selling shareholders in the €2.65 billion IPO of DONG Energy (now Ørsted) on Nasdaq Copenhagen, together with subsequent accelerated bookbuild offerings of the remaining shares held in DONG Energy
- Ferrari on its €500 bond offering in 2016 and €800 million bond offering in 2017 listed on the regulated market of Euronext Dublin and its liability management transaction in 2019
- JDE Peet's N.V. on its inaugural $1.75 billion Rule 144A and Regulation S investment grade bond offering
- Royal Philips on its €1 billion bond offering in 2017, €1 billion bond offering in 2018 and €750 million green bond offering in 2019 listed on the regulated market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, the establishment of its EMTN programme in 2020 and in its European and U.S. tender offers and a $2 billion issuance under its EMTN program in 2022
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd., advising the underwriters, on its $250 million initial public offering and listing on the NYSE