Kimberly Meng Han is an associate in the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She advises clients on public and private mergers and acquisitions, governance matters, financial advisory matters, as well as cross-border and certain regulatory matters. She has assisted with representing clients in the financial services, industrial, consulting services and medical technology industries.
- ProSight Global in its $586 million acquisition by affiliates of TowerBrook Capital Partners and Further Global Capital Management
- Advance in its $730 million acquisition of The IRONMAN Group from Wanda Sports Group and in connection with Discovery’s $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Interactive
- Mr. Ronald Shaich in connection with his investment vehicle Act III Holdings’ equity investment in PAR Technology in connection with PAR’s $500 million acquisition of Punchh and Cava Group, Inc.’s acquisition of Zoe’s Kitchen, Inc.
- NetScout Systems, Inc. in connection with its strategic acquisitions and dispositions of certain business lines.
- China Oceanwide Holdings Group in its $2.7 billion proposed acquisition of Genworth Financial, Inc., later terminated