Ken Li is an associate in the Firm’s Financial Services Group. Ken’s practice focuses on advising U.S. and non-U.S. financial institutions on a range of transactional and regulatory matters. His recent transactional representations have included acquisitions and divestitures involving asset management and wealth management businesses, broker-dealers and insurance companies. In addition, Ken routinely advises a variety of financial institutions regarding U.S. banking laws and regulations, including those related to investment management and securities activities, financial reform legislation and merchant banking.
Ken is also a member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee and serves as co-chair of the Firm’s Asian Associates Network.
- JPMorgan Chase in its sale of Highbridge Principal Strategies
- JPMorgan Chase in its cornerstone investment in Resolution Life Group Holdings
- Goldman Sachs in its acquisition of Folio Financial
- Wells Fargo in its sale of Eastdil Secured
- Wells Fargo in its acquisition of Analytic Investors