June Hu is an associate in the Firm’s General Practice Group. She advises clients on a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including public and private M&A, corporate governance, ESG, activism and takeover defense, and other public company advisory matters. June has assisted with representing clients across the industry spectrum, including in the consumer & retail, insurance, healthcare, technology and financial industries. June is a member of the Firm’s Women’s Initiative Committee.
- Amgen in various M&A transactions, including in its $13.4 billion acquisition of worldwide rights to Otezla (apremilast) from Celgene Corporation in connection with Celgene’s merger with Bristol-Myers Squibb and its public cash offer to the shareholders of Nuevolution AB (publ), to tender all of their shares in Nuevolution to Amgen in accordance with Swedish law and NASDAQ Stockholm’s Takeover Rules
- The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited in various capital markets, corporate governance and transactional matters, including its acquisition of Deutsche Bank’s Global Trust Solutions Business and in its debt and follow-on equity offerings
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the sale of its 31.6% stake in Puget Holdings to Macquarie Group and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board
- Deerfield Management in various transactional, restructuring and corporate governance matters, including its acquisition of Melinta Therapeutics and Endologix through Chapter 11 bankruptcy processes
- Goldman Sachs Group in its $2.25 billion acquisition of GreenSky