Joshua S. LevySpecial Counsel
- Representing Goldman Sachs in high-profile employment class action and additional employment matters.
- Representing J.P. Morgan in M&A shareholder litigation.
- Represented Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in securities class action stemming from allegations that certain of their diesel vehicles emitted nitrogen oxides in excess of the limits imposed by U.S. law.
- Represented Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Ferrari in obtaining dismissal of securities action arising out of Fiat Chrysler’s spinoff of Ferrari.
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with a CFTC investigation involving ISDAFIX benchmark rates.
- Represented Cytec Industries Inc. (now part of the Cytec-Solvay group) in obtaining summary judgment in connection with a dispute arising out of the $1 billion sale of Cytec’s coating resins business.
- Represented Giants Stadium in its claims in the Lehman bankruptcy concerning swaps used to hedge the risk of financing the new stadium.