Dan Belke is an associate in Sullivan & Cromwell’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice covers a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including advising clients on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, governance matters and financial advisory matters. Dan represents clients across a range of industries, including consumer & retail, energy, healthcare and technology.
- Amazon.com (U.S.) in its $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods Market (U.S.)
- Concho Resources (U.S.) in its $13.7 billion acquisition by ConocoPhillips (U.S.) and $9.5 billion acquisition of RSP Permian (U.S.)
- Enbridge (Canada) in its $43 billion acquisition of Spectra Energy (U.S.)
- Merck KGaA (Germany) in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Versum Materials (U.S.)
- UnitedHealth Group (U.S.) in the $12.8 billion combination of subsidiary OptumRx (U.S.) and Catamaran Corporation (U.S.) and in connection with Optum’s (U.S.) $4.3 billion acquisition of DaVita Medical Group (U.S.) and $13 billion pending acquisition of Change Healthcare (U.S.)