Benjamin M. GoodchildAssociate
Mr. Goodchild has been based in New York since 2015, having previously worked in the Firm’s London office.
- Tiffany & Co. (U.S.) in its approximately $16 billion acquisition by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (France)
- DiamondPeak Holdings (U.S.), a special purpose acquisition company, in its business combination with Lordstown Motors (U.S.) through which Lordstown became a publicly listed company with an implied $1.6 billion equity value and the $500 million PIPE investment in connection with the merger
- Recruit Holdings (Japan) in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Glassdoor (U.S.)
- HelloFresh (Germany) in its $277 million acquisition of Factor75 (U.S.)
- Blackstone Credit (then GSO) (U.S.), as part of an investor group, in connection with CF Corporation’s (Cayman), a special purpose acquisition company, $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life (U.S.) and as in connection with Fidelity National Financial’s (U.S.) later $2.7 billion acquisition of FGL Holdings (U.S.), under which Fidelity National Financial acquired the FGL Series A preferred shares