Benjamin M. GoodchildAssociate
Mr. Goodchild has been based in New York since 2015, having previously worked in the Firm’s London office.
- Pershing Square, L.P. (U.S.) and Pershing Square Tontine Holdings, Ltd. (U.S.) (“PSTH”), the largest SPAC of all time, in its initial $4 billion merger agreement with Universal Music Group ("UMG") (Netherlands) and subsequent assignment of PSTH’s rights and obligations to acquire 10% of UMG to investment funds affiliated with William Ackman
- Hyzon Motors (U.S.) in its business combination with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation (U.S.) (a SPAC), under which Hyzon became a publicly listed company with an implied $2.1 billion equity value and the $355 million PIPE in connection with the merger
- Tiffany & Co. (U.S.) in its approximately $16 billion acquisition by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (France)
- Recruit Holdings (Japan) in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Glassdoor (U.S.)
- HelloFresh (Germany) in its $277 million acquisition of Factor75 (U.S.)