Alexander M. KochAssociate
Mr. Koch advises clients on capital markets transactions, particularly initial public offerings and rights offerings, cross-border M&A as well as corporate matters.
He is admitted to both the Frankfurt and Minnesota bar.
- Alibaba in its $1 billion acquisition of a controlling stake in Lazada Group
- Bike24 on its €322 million IPO and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- The listing agents and financial advisers in connection with the Daimler Truck group’s spin-off from Daimler AG and the listing of Daimler Truck Holding AG on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, which valued the spun-off company at around €23 billion on the first day of trading
- HelloFresh on its €276 million IPO and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Jumia Technologies on (i) its $231.4 million “at the market” offering and (ii) its $196 million SEC-registered IPO and NYSE listing
- Sono Motors on its $135 million IPO and Nasdaq listing