Law360 2021 Practice Group of the Year: Real EstateJanuary 27, 2022
For the third time, Law360 has recognized S&C as a Real Estate Practice Group of the Year.
Our recent real estate achievements highlighted by Law360 include advising:
- Deutsche Wohnen in its $22.5 billion merger with Vonovia—creating the largest residential real estate group in Europe
- Breakthrough Properties in a joint venture to develop Harvard University’s 14-acre Enterprise Research Campus
- American International Group in the sale of a portfolio of real estate assets valued at $5.1 billion
- TS Innovation Acquisitions Corp. in its IPO and subsequent merger with Latch
- Goldman Sachs on numerous real estate deals, including forming a $1.5 billion real estate fund
Recent Thought Leadership
- Critical Insights Podcast: Benjamin Weber and Jason Wasser provide an overview of a transaction in which the mortgage borrower cedes its interest in commercial real estate to the lender in a negotiated arrangement in lieu of foreclosure.
To learn more about our real estate practice, contact Rob Schlein.