Law360 ‘Practice Group of the Year’: White CollarMarch 9, 2023
Sullivan & Cromwell has been recognized by Law360 as a White Collar “Practice Group of the Year.” S&C’s Criminal Defense & Investigations Group has played a leading role in virtually every major law enforcement initiative of the past 30 years. Our team includes former state and federal prosecutors and bank regulatory officials—and maintains a diverse practice spanning investigations into foreign corruption, consumer financial protection, insider trading, securities and commodities trading, antitrust and money laundering.
Our recent achievements highlighted by Law360 include:
- Reaching a swift global settlement for Allianz’s U.S. subsidiary—resolving one of the largest corporate enforcement cases ever
- Reaching a resolution with the DOJ regarding FCA US’s EcoDiesel emissions issues, ending a six-year investigation
- Reaching coordinated settlements with the CFTC and the SEC to resolve investigations into Nomura
- Advising BlockFi on a groundbreaking SEC settlement
Recent Thought Leadership
- Memo: U.S. Department of Justice Announces Changes to Corporate Enforcement Policies
- Critical Insights Podcast: Recent Developments in SEC Enforcement
- Publication: Sharon Cohen Levin and Sheeva Nesva explore U.S. anti-money laundering law in Global Investigations Review’s Anti-Money Laundering know-how guide.
- Publication: Securities Enforcement and Litigation Update