Sullivan & Cromwell has represented clients from the United States, United Kingdom and other European countries in a wide array of matters in the Middle East. The Firm also works with leading regional businesses—including state-owned companies—and investors on local and international issues.
S&C’s Middle East practice spans:
- joint ventures;
- private and public financings;
- project finance and development, including Islamic financings;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- litigation and investigations;
- corporate and individual tax matters; and
- estate planning and other individual concerns.
With industry-leading strengths in numerous practice areas, S&C draws on a range of expertise according to the particular needs of its clients.
The Firm understands and respects the region’s history, culture and methods of conducting business and personal affairs. S&C has developed deep working relationships with a number of leading local law firms and lawyers with whom the Firm collaborates to best serve the needs of its clients.