Practical Law The JournalSeptember 2016 Download
The office serves major corporate, financial institution, investment banking, private equity, government, sovereign wealth, individual and family clients throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Gulf regions and Central Asia, as well as our clients from outside these regions with interests there. S&C London is unique in the scale, complexity and significance of the work carried out in an office of its size.
The London team can call on the expertise of English, U.S. and dual-qualified lawyers with experience in:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- private equity;
- corporate finance;
- capital markets;
- credit, leveraged and acquisition finance;
- EU, U.K. and German competition law;
- project development and finance;
- real estate finance;
- U.K. and U.S. tax.;
- U.S. bank regulatory; and
- international private client work.