Brian Glueckstein is a partner in the Firm’s Litigation Group. His practice focuses on bankruptcy litigation and complex commercial litigation. Mr. Glueckstein has experience handling adversary proceedings, contested matters and creditor representations in bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Glueckstein has experience representing clients in commercial litigation in both federal and state courts, as well as in regulatory investigations before federal and state agencies. He also has experience representing the special litigation committee of a board of directors conducting internal investigations.
Selected Recent Representations
- Represents Eastman Kodak Company in its Chapter 11 proceeding and global reorganization, including as debtor’s counsel in adversary proceedings and contested matters.
- Represents JPMorgan Chase as creditor in the Residential Capital LLC Chapter 11 proceeding.
- Represents JPMorgan Chase in the Washington Mutual Inc. Chapter 11 proceeding and both adversary proceedings and federal district court litigation arising from JPMorgan Chase’s acquisition of the assets of Washington Mutual Bank from the FDIC-Receiver following WaMu’s closure by federal regulators.
- Represents the New York State Department of Financial Services in proceedings related to the liquidation of the New York agencies of two international financial institutions.
- Represented an international client in litigation related to the dissolution of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities.