Sullivan & Cromwell has played a major role in the development of the capital markets in the United States for nearly a century and has long been at the forefront of innovation in securities matters. Today, the Firm regularly ranks as the leading law firm for U.S. and international securities offerings. Our reputation for the highest quality capital markets work is based both on the volume and value of offerings in which we are involved and on our ability to structure novel and effective transactions to address our clients’ needs.
Visit S&C’s Financial Services Reform Resource Center, which provides up-to-date information on Dodd-Frank and other financial institution regulatory reform related issues and developments. For information on financial services reform in France, visit S&C’s French Financial Services Reform Resource Center.
Sullivan & Cromwell represents issuers, underwriters, selling and controlling shareholders and other market participants from all over the world. We provide advice on all phases of capital markets transactions, including:
Our practice includes:
- First time listings and initial public offerings
- Equity and hybrid products
- High yield debt offerings and acquisition financing
- Investment grade debt offerings
- Private placements and Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings
- Other exempt offerings such as bank securities and commercial paper financings
- Spin-off, split-off and carve-out transactions
- Liability management transactions, debt exchanges and debt restructurings
- Structured finance transactions such as asset-backed instruments, credit-linked instruments and CLOs
- Sovereign, quasi-sovereign and supranational offerings
- Trading, stabilization and other market activity
Sending an e-mail through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information through this website that you would want treated confidentially.